RIDE right up! Witness spectacular climbs. Marvel at the scenic beauty. A fantastic day for one and all… you may even see a tattooed lady. Experience points of interest like Devil’s Lake State Park, Abelman’s Gorge , Natural Bridge State Park, or White Mound County Park. Enjoy your own day-long spectacle by selecting from any of the three available distances: Giant (100 mi), Classic (65 mi), Novelty (40 mi). Whether novice or expert, we have a route for everyone!
|Register by 7/5/18||$119*||$119*||$119*|
|Register On Site||$129||$129||$129|
* VIP registration has been enhanced to include substantial value through additional swag and service offerings not previously available at this entry fee level.
|Register by 7/5/18||$89||$89||$89|
|Register On Site||$99||$99||$99|
If you are the type of rider that isn’t interested in “added value”, we have introduced a base-level entry this year to allow for entry at a lower price point… our Standard entry. We have also tried to broaden this registration offering with limited access to some of the most popular VIP add-ons in an effort to allow customization of each registration.
STANDARD registration includes:
– Event Entry
– Rest Stop Support
– Course Support (Medical, Mechanical)
– Post-Ride Food/Beverage
– Post-Ride Entertainment/Music
– Event Socks
– Commemorative Pint Glass
VIP registration includes:
All Standard Entry Perks… PLUS
– Pre-Ride Food/Beverage
– Event T-Shirt
– Bag Drop
– Post-Ride Showers
– Massage & Recovery Zone Access
– Gear Check
– Commemorative WGFS cycling jersey (included for VIP full series registrants)