As Wisconsin’s oldest gran fondo, this year’s riders can, again, select one of 6 challenging distances to complete. Riders will climb through the historic streets of Mineral Point, WI en route to Ludden Lake and across the scenic countryside of Iowa County (WI) along their quest to cover from 50km to 300km before the sun goes down. Many of Wisconsin’s steepest climbs are located throughout this region and although not huge, by the end of the day some riders will have climbed over 13,800 ft – the equivalent of Summit Peak (CO) or Mauna Loa (HI).
|Register by 2/25/18||$99*||$99*||$99*|
|Register On Site||$119||$119||$119|
* VIP registration has been enhanced to include substantial value through additional swag and service offerings not previously available at this entry fee level.
|Register by 2/25/18||$69||$69||$69|
|Register On Site||$89||$89||$89|
If you are the type of rider that isn’t interested in “added value”, we have introduced a base-level entry this year to allow for entry at a lower price point… our Standard entry. We have also tried to broaden this registration offering with limited access to some of the most popular VIP add-ons in an effort to allow customization of each registration.
STANDARD registration includes:
– Event Entry
– Rest Stop Support
– Course Support (Medical, Mechanical)
– Post-Ride Food/Beverage
– Post-Ride Entertainment/Music
– Event Socks
– Commemorative Pint Glass
VIP registration includes:
All Standard Entry Perks… PLUS
– Pre-Ride Food/Beverage
– Event T-Shirt
– Bag Drop
– Post-Ride Showers
– Massage & Recovery Zone Access
– Gear Check
– Commemorative WGFS cycling jersey (included for VIP full series registrants)