Sure, you’ve been riding a bike for years, but do you feel you are maximizing your power and efficiency? Are you interested in better preparing to get more enjoyment from your rides? Are you wondering how to start training or need a little structure to stay on your training program?
Regardless of which WGFS event or ride distance you’ve chosen, we’re here for you!
We’ve sought out the guidance of one of the best cycling coaches in the country to create customized training plans for every distance in each of this year’s event. Patrick Brady has designed each plan to focus on the development of skills and endurance necessary to maximize your preparation while keeping in mind that busy schedules sometimes limit training opportunities. Select the linked logo to the left to set up your FREE TrainingPeaks account then choose one of the Patrick Brady Coaching training plans (Already have an account? Simply login and complete your purchase):
• Three Plans to choose from: 50K to 300K (will help you reach your goals). GET REGISTERED TODAY and receive 50% OFF your custom training plan.
• 12-week training plans… designed to prepare you to “peak” when it counts.
• Maps and routes (found on the Routes pages) can be viewed, printed, shared or you can choose to create your own. GET REGISTERED TODAY for more mapping and route navigation features!
• Confidence from tracking your fitness.
• Encouragement from friends on Facebook or Twitter.
• Nutrition tracking to monitor your diet.
• Support and advice within the forums.
Click on the Training Peaks logo below to setup your FREE account or to load a training plan into your existing account.
For information about individually customized training plans or one-on-one coaching services, check out Patrick’s website:
Need Help getting started? Click here for Training Peaks Help.